Dijf Sanders - Puja (album release) [sold out]
After a musical trip to Indonesia for 2017’s album Java, composer and multi-instrumentalist Dijf Sanders’s new destination was Nepal. Armed with his recorder, he crossed the Himalaya to register the Nepalese, Tibetan, Chinese and Indian cultures. The sound material formed the base for a musical universe constructed with drummer Simon Segers, sax player Mattias De Craene and sitar player Nicolas Mortelmans. The result is a brand new album, Puja, packed with enchanting trance with hints of voodoo rhythms, exotic scales and monk chants. Namaste!
• Safety first: we keep 1 meter distance between every seat, there are hand sanitisers throughout the building, and the air in the venues is permanently ventilated.
• Wearing a face mask is mandatory throughout the building, also during the performances. You can, of course, take it off when you're having a drink before or after the shows.
• Speaking of a drink: you can also have dinner in STUKcafé before the show. From 18:00 to 20:30 we serve pasta, chili and soups with a focus on local, healthy and delicious!
• Don't forget your tickets - on paper or digital. A confirmation mail is not a valid ticket, we need to be able to scan the QR code on your ticket at the entrance.
• Please find the full timing of this evening below.
+ mixtape with Nepali and Indonesia infused music by HUNA Sounds
20:30 start concert
➤ Concert behind closed doors, latecomers cannot get in.
At the door
€10 STUK card / culture card
€8 STUK card / culture card
This concert is sold out.
Seated concert with closed doors.
Be on time - latecomers will not be able to enter.