KNAL! Meteor Musik & Jaak De Digitale - EON
Synthesizer trio Meteor Musik and animation wizard Jaak De Digitale take you on a dark cosmic trip starring a melancholic cosmonaut.
BOTH SHOWS ARE SOLD OUT
- Location: The Dome, Martelarenplein, Leuven
- All performances use 360° projection and surround sound. Watch out for flashing images and loud music. We will provide earplugs at the reception in the small dome.
- Latecomers cannot enter once the concert has started. Be on time.
- It’s strictly forbidden to take pictures or make videos during the performances. Turn off your mobile phone or put it in airplane mode.
- Hungry or thirsty? Drop by one of the many bars or restaurants at the Martelarenplein.
- Waiting list sold out shows: Extra tickets might be made available once the festival has started, depending on the specific setup of the venue. Keep an eye on our website and socials. You can also try the evening waiting list: register at the reception of the dome at 7pm. No guarantee, but worth the try.
- A Covid Safe Ticket (CST) and valid ID are required to access the BANG! Dome and the BANG! Planetarium Music Festival. Find out more about the CST. Everybody aged 10 and older is required to wear a face mask at all time.
- Questions? Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
After their memorable passage at the Planetarium of Brussels, synthesizer trio Meteor Musik revisits their successful 2019 show EON. An otherworldly total experience with dazzling visuals by animation virtuoso Jaak De Digitale and live electronic soundscapes by Meteor Musik. EON depicts the final moments of a cosmonaut, inimitably performed by actor Dirk Hendrikx. The astronaut floats lonely in space facing his own mortality and seeking solace in his earthly memories. A cosmic trip not to be missed.
Part of KNAL! Planetarium Music Festival, a cosmic music festival with audiovisual concerts & films in an immersive dome at Martelarenplein with Ólafur Arnalds, William Basinski, Actress, Stockhausen, Hydrogen Sea, ...
Live concert + 360° visuals
Seated concert with closed doors. Don’t be late, latecomers will not be let in.